Friday 22 February 2013

Review of the usfine.com

I visited the site called usfine.it is a very good site for runescape money we can not just buy an account we can buy lots of things at cheap price.i made thier a purchase of 2x million gold at 1.80$,isn't that cheap price?,so after 2 or 3 days i open up my email and there was  lots of message about my purchase i was very excited that
this site really cares for his customers.from now i really trust this site because its hacker safe and they support different methods.They are very good so after i read the message there was wriiten that meet at 13 or 50 world
so when i went there there was a man standing so i trade with him and he gave me 2x million runescape gold.

my message to the viewers of this review,don't be sacred just give a try  and  the light will come to you with brightness.:)
you can visit that site at the following link:-
http://usfine.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment